Rosco’s Reading Room is looking for guest posts related to children’s books. Bloggers, authors, educators, and readers are all welcome to contribute content.
Posts intended for fellow writers: ideas include matters related to children’s book writing, publishing, screenwriting, or marketing as they pertain to writers; popular trends in books/audiobooks/ebooks/YouTube channels/podcasting/illustrating, etc. for writers, illustrators, and publishers; news or analysis of trending topics within the industry; personal stories on these subjects.
Posts intended for parents, librarians, teachers, grandparents: matters related to children and reading at any age group/level up to age fourteen; raising readers/good students/good citizens, especially as it relates to books/reading/education; popular trends in books/audiobooks/ebooks/YouTube channels/podcasts, etc. for kids or educators; lists related to these subjects, personal stories; nonprofits focused on reading or books; community leaders – children or adults working on making a difference in their communities; posts written by child writers.
Other ideas and topics along the same lines are welcomed as well.
Free publicity for you: in return for your content piece, your byline and story will be published on this site, and you may include a link to your book, website, or organization, your bio, and your social links within the post. I will share your post on my 9000+ followers-strong social media channels, multiple times. Posts will remain on the site indefinitely.
- Length: minimum 400 words; maximum 1500 words; average post 400-800 words
- Deadline: I have an ongoing need for content; no deadline
- No blatantly advertorial content requested
- (Note: If you are interested in featuring your book, with a blurb, cover, bio, and social links, or to advertise your book’s cover image in the sidebar or footer for a set period of time, please contact me and I will email you the details on my paid features. Paid blog tour posts and author interviews also available. Reasonable prices from $5-$25)
- Content welcomed from beginners to seasoned writing professionals. No previous experience necessary in blogging or writing articles.
- This blog sees, on average, 600+ views per month, and is growing, with an average of 300+ visitors per month, with most of its traffic coming from the USA and Canada
Rosco’s Reading Room reserves the right to edit all submitted work as seen fit for publication and to add royalty-free photo images if none are provided. If providing images, please note the source. Rosco’s Reading Room reserves the right to refuse any article or story without question. Rosco’s Reading Room reserves the right to use affiliate links in any post submitted for this blog.
Please use the Contact page on this site or email me: author @ shanagorian dot com with your story ideas, proposal, finished article, or post that you’d like me to consider reblogging from your blog.
Thanks and don’t hesitate to contact me with questions!